The only professional industrial and office brokers designation offered by the United States Board of Realtors.
The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, created during WWII to facilitate the real estate requirements of the defense industry has become the most coveted professional designation for industrial and commercial real estate brokers in the United States as well as Canada, Mexico and Europe.
There are 1,700 members in one thousand brokerage offices situated in 350 cities worldwide, making SIOR designees the most professional and powerful network in the real estate industry today.
Corporate real estate executives have known for years that it is not necessarily the name of the firm that counts, but the broker that is working on their assignment. Greiner-Maltz has more designated SIOR members than any other firm in the New York City metropolitan area.
The member who holds the SIOR designation can serve all of the functions of a real estate department for your firm. SIORs are brokers, consultants, negotiators, appraisers, and coordinators.
Examples of the services provided by SIORs are as follows:
- Sales Agent: An SIOR can serve as a sales agent to market your industrial land or buildings or office property promptly, using his cooperating offices in over 350 cities, as well as his contacts in numerous foreign countries.
- Broker: An SIOR can serve as a broker in leasing offices by negotiating a short- or long-termor subleasing your plant, warehouse, orlease, allowing you to vacate a property
- Confidential Site Selection Broker or Consultant: An SIOR can serve as a broker or consultant to find you an existing facility, while keeping your identity confidential.
- Expert Negotiator: An SIOR can be a consultant on an investment property, giving you the best, most up-to-date advice.
- Appraiser: An SIOR can render fee appraisals that are often needed to support decisions made by your company.