24 Hour Local Real Estate News

Condo Developers Adopt Apartment Model to Save Properties

Some condo developers have abandoned selling units because they’ve only been able to sell 10 percent of the property to which they resort to renting the remaining 90 percent.

© 2020 ALM Media Properties, LLC.